Corporations that have a fewer number of shareholders generally opt to become an S Corporation. In doing this they can avoid the double taxation that is levied separately on the Corporation and the shareholders. The forms they use for their S Corporation business tax filing are, thus, different. Form 1120-S or Form 1065 is used depending whether the S corporation is a partnership.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *